I picked up the creative bug years ago after realizing how much I enjoyed sketching, which started on vacation while cooped up inside waiting out a particularly long, intense rain storm. Shortly after that trip, I took my first painting class at Laguna Gloria in Austin, Texas and quickly became addicted to the creative process.
My art subjects tend to reflect my life’s passions, most commonly landscapes explored while traveling with my wife, experiencing the great outdoors, or fun with our dogs.
My preferred medium is oil, but I enjoy sketching as well, so there are the occasional projects based in graphite.
If you’re interested in any of the original artwork or prints, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shows & Exhibitions
- 2022, Small Works 2022: A National Juried Exhibition, Main Street Arts, Clifton Springs, New York
- 2022, Abundance, Art for the People Gallery, Austin, Texas
- 2022, Art Spree, Art for the People Gallery, Austin, Texas
- 2021, Celebrations, Texas State University, Round Rock, Texas
- 2021, Flourish, Art for the People Gallery, Austin, Texas
- 2020, Austin Studio Tour, Big Medium, Austin, Texas
- 2020, Brushes With Cancer, Twist Out Cancer, Austin, Texas
- 2020, Celebrities – Pet & People Portraits, Art for the People Gallery, Austin, Texas
- 2019, Westlake Art Show – Art for a Cause, Austin, Texas
- 2017, You Are Here – An Earth Day Art Show, Wild Basin Wilderness Preserve, Austin, Texas